We can help with all aspects of your online business...
If you have a website that is currently online, it is important to keep it maintained and up to date. If your site is on the WordPress platform, then it is even more important to keep everything up to date to keep your website secure and functioning correctly. Some of the common elements are the theme, plugins and the core software.
If you don’t ensure everything is kept up to date, it can open the door to hackers who constantly look to exploit vulnerabilities in WordPress. A site that gets hacked can be very problematic, both in terms of tracing and removing the malware completely and also for website rankings, as this is something that the search engines pick up on.
Our website maintenance service in Cambridge ensures that your website runs trouble free and is fully secure from external threats.
If you are looking for help with your website maintenance, then Coleswood Media offer some of the most affordable offers on the web. Our team of WordPress experts can ensure that your site is made secure in no time at all.
The web maintenance services we provide can be used hourly or monthly. Hourly prices are £20 per hour, and monthly prices start at £100 per month, depending on the complexity of the the website.
When you pick Coleswood Media for your website maintenance in Cambridge, below is a list of the common areas we cover:
- Ensure that all of your website is kept up to date - including WordPress theme, Plugins, and core software.
- Employ a backup system, which can be set up as remote or local to suit your requirements. Should there be an issue and you need to roll back your website to a certain date, we also include this service.
- Carry out regular malware scans of your website and directory to ensure that your website is kept malware free - if anything is found we will trace and fix the issue.
- We add your website to both Google and Bing tools, and check for any issues with your site in terms of malware, crawl errors, site speed and any other relevant issues.
- Our team will monitor your website for any onsite issues such as broken links, plugin conflicts, SSL and other SEO issues that can affect your rankings
- Check all the forms are working correctly with adequate spam prevention procedures
- Ensure that you site is running as fast possible to ensure a smooth user experience. This involves referencing checking tools such as Pingdom and Google Page Speed insights to ensure optimal website loading speed.
If you want to take advantage of our amazing website maintenance service in Cambridge, please contact our team on +44(0)3333 444 515 or WhatsApp on +44(0)7396 215622 and we will ensure your site reaches its optimum performance in no time at all!